Jack started his career in 1987 as an auditor with Ernst & Whinney (later to become Ernst & Young) in their Los Angeles, CA office. After working in the audit department for six months, Jack quickly realized that his passion was in helping people save taxes, not auditing so he transferred to their tax department.
In 1990, Jack decided to pursue his dream and open his own Wealth Management & Tax Services Firm. Identifying and serving his clients best interests is the driving force of his practice and the cornerstone of each Wealth Management relationship. Now one of Avantax's, top 50 advisors, Jack has been affiliated with Avantax Investment Services℠ and Avantax Advisory Services℠ (formerly HD Vest Financial Services) since 1999 where he also is a mentor and trainer for other advisors at the company.
His commitment to continuing education and training far beyond industry standards coupled with an extensive platform of best-in-class services provide the solutions to the key issues impacting clients’ financial futures and has built an esteemed client base that seeks his advice and guidance for all their financial concerns. His client relationships are lifelong and multi-generational.
Jack graduated from California State University, Northridge with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Option: Accounting Theory & Practice) degree in 1987. He also went on to earn his Master’s of Business Taxation degree from the University of Southern California. Jack is a Certified Public Accountant. He has obtained his series 7, 63, and 66, securities licenses as well as his general and variable Life Insurance licenses. He is also an Investment Advisor Representative.
Jack is a California native. He resides in Agoura Hills, CA with his wife Anna and their two daughters. He enjoys hiking, tennis, traveling & classic rock.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, California State University, Northridge
- Bachelor of Science, California State University, Northridge
- Master of Business Taxation, University of Southern California
- CPA - Certified Public Accountant
- California Society of CPA's
- San Fernando Valley CPA Discussion Group
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Exams: 63, 66, 7
- States: AZ, CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MN, MO, NE, OK, OR, RI, TN, TX, WI
- License: Health, Life & VA
- States: CA, FL, IL, TN
- License: Investment Advisor Representative
- States: AK, AZ, CA, DC, FL, IL, MA, NE, NV, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, WA